Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Greatest Show on Earth and Transfer News

The Greatest Show on Earth: World Cup 2014



GUYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! After 4 years of waiting, the greatest show on earth is set to kick off today! WORLD CUP 2014!! I'm so excited! I hope you all are as excited as I am. As always, I support my Spanish lovies and hope for a repeat of our 2010 glory!

And we thought Brazil wasn't going to be ready! Everything is looking good so far! Interesting opening ceremony so far. Very... conceptual.



Transfer News: Cesc to Chelsea

In other news, if you didn't hear, Cesc Fabregas is headed to Chelsea next season. Shocker? Well, I wish him all the best for sure.








See you guys soon, I will be blogging straight through the World Cup so look out for posts.

Best of luck the all teams!

LA FURIA ROJA!

Peace out!

Lisa,

Sports Junkie, Football Goddess, Barca Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment