Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome Welcome

Every time I tweet or update my status about football, I find that after, I get a barrage of comments to the effect " Do you really watch football?" " Wow! A girl who watches Football... Cool." The truth of the matter is, I LOVE football. Its absolutely one of the greatest parts of life! The game is so fun and interesting. Its just so cool. How could I not?

So.... therefore I decided, hmhhh???? Why not start a football blog!? Yes! stroke of Brilliance! I'm not expert... Yet! But I do know a thing or two about football. Look out for posts with Game scores, Commentary and maybe post about other sports too, because I love other sport too.

On a side note, I have drawn alliances and i'll try not be biased. LOL :D . I'm a Barca girl for La Liga and its all Chelsea when it comes on to EPL. Arsenal's not too bad either. HENCE! I'm not on the Real Madrid or ManU bandwagons. My national team is Spain followed closely by Argentina and England.

This is a sports zone, strong and true. I bleed red and blue, and if football is my sport religion, then Leo Messi is a god.

See you soon with all new posts.

Lisa,
Football goddess, sports junkie, Barca Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment